Friday, April 28, 2006

Last one!

Since this is my last blog I want to comment on how different my internships were! My first internship was a very good introduction internship! I learned the basic skills to succeed in managing an office and some helpful tips in obtaining a career in public relations! My second internship at CMA was amazing. I felt like I was actually employed there in their communications department! I guess I am writing this to stress the importance of doing as many internships as possible! Now I have almost a year experience and some great things to put on my resume! I encourage everyone to get out there and get experience! Also, I have been a member of PRSSA...everyone should look into that too...its a great networking opportunity!! Well, its been a great semester, but I am out! Good Luck everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home