Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Only Time Will Tell

(Sunday April 30) Because of my busy schedule I am writing this blog alitte late. Since the Predators first playoff win on April 21, we have been sitting and waiting to see if the team will live to play another day. The Friday April 21 win, was probably the most exciting moment of my entire internship. However, even after the exhilarating win the team has lost there next three game putting them in grave danger of being eliminated from the NHL playoffs. Now I wait for the team to tell me when my internship is over. Whenever the team is eliminated I have a few days after I have to come into the office, but then it is over.

Before this internship I never really considered myself a Predators fan, but after this semester I feel I will continue to support the team even after my internship is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home